[PL-sem-jr] Scheduling PL Seminar Junior

Carl Eastlund carl.eastlund at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:55:51 EDT 2004

I hope most of the right people are subscribed to this by now.

I didn't get many responses to the first mail I sent (I blame ICFP),
but it's already clear that Thursdays aren't working as well as I'd
thought.  Please send me your scheduling constraints in the format
shown below, using the same subject as this message.  Make your
replies private; no need to spam the group.

--Carl