[PL-sem-jr] Scheduling; presentation notes

Sam TH samth0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:16:07 EDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:33:00 -0400, Richard Cobbe <cobbe at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Finally, a reminder that we'll be covering chapter 1 of the Principles
> of Program Analysis next week; please try to read this before Monday.
> There are 4 copies in the lab that I know of (Stevie, Carl, Sam, and
> Mitch).  If you want to photocopy the chapter, I find that 93% reduction
> allows you to fit two pages onto one sheet with no real readability
> problems (at least on the copier in 202).
>
> (Sam, you might be giving some thought as to how you want to structure
> the session on Monday.  Do you want to present the material, or just
> open it up for discussion?)

First, anyone is welcome to come and participate, even if you haven't
done the reading.  You'll get more out of it if you read the section
first, though.  Second, I'll probably have some topics for discussion,
but the idea is for all of us to talk about what we did and didn't
understand, and hopefully together manage to get a handle on the
material.  Chapter 1 isn't too technical, so hopefully we'll have good
discussion.

--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu