[PL-sem-jr] Soliciting volunteers

Richard C. Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Mon May 3 16:10:09 EDT 2004

Afternoon, all.

Now that we're done with HoPL, several people have expressed interest in
getting PL Jr. started again.  I'd like to try to get things started
soon.  So, do we have any volunteers for presentations?  I've updated
the seminar's page (http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/cobbe/pl-seminar-jr/)
with a list of topics that people have expressed interest in covering,
although we're naturally open to other topics as well.

I'm deliberately leaving scheduling discussions for a later time; the
college does not yet have a policy in place for scheduling events in the
colloquium and seminar rooms, and we'll have to sort that out before we
make any decisions.

So: please, send me your suggestions.  (A couple of the topics on the
page are obviously meant for specific presenters; I may be leaning on
you in the near future to get your volunteer.)

Thanks,

Richard