[PL-sem-jr] Schedule for 12/6; Administrivia

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Dec 5 19:27:33 EST 2004

Evening.

Viera is unable to present Dan Friedman's paper on OO style tomorrow as
originally scheduled.  Therefore, we will cover the next three sections
of POPA: sections 2.4, 2.5, and 2.6.

Apologies for the late notice; there was confusion about who was
supposed to send out the change-of-topic email.

                               * * * * *

I currently plan on discussing scheduling for next semester after we get
back from Christmas, once people know what their teaching
responsibilities and schedules will be.  If you have ideas about things
you'd like to present or see presented, please feel free to email them
to me.  (Please do send them to me via email; I will likely not remember
otherwise.)

Richard