[PL-sem-jr] Today's presentation; long-term scheduling

Richard C. Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Sep 18 08:22:32 EDT 2003

Morning, all.

I'm running a pretty serious fever, so I am not going to be able to
present at the PL Seminar Jr today.  So, if Dave and Felix don't mind,
I'd like to push the schedule back a week: I'll do Expressiveness next
week, Dave on Oct 3rd, and Felix on Oct 10th.

Based on your schedule constraints, it looks like the best time to hold
our meetings is on Friday morning from 10-12.  I know that conflicts
with at least one person's schedule, but there were no times that worked
for everyone.

Could I ask for a volunteer to reserve one of the two conference rooms
for that timeslot for the next few weeks?  We'll start holding the
Friday morning meetings next week, on the 26th.

Thanks much,

Richard