[PL-sem-jr] Scheduling

Richard C. Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:51:26 EST 2003

Scheduling update:

(I'm sorry I haven't been keeping this stuff on the web, but this
semester has left very little time for things like that.  I'll try to do
better next term.)

Nov 14          Greg Pettyjohn on the servlets, but see below
Nov 21          Ryan Culpepper on control operators
Dec 5           open
Dec 12          open
Dec 19          open

Three points:
  - Greg isn't able to prepare a code walk for this Friday.  So, unless
    anyone else is able to step up and fill this slot, we will not meet
    this week.

  - Felix mentioned, at one point, that many of you would likely be busy
    on Dec 5 grading a 211 exam.  Is that still a possibility?

  - Dec 19 is during finals week -- do we want to meet?

Richard