[linux-users] Linux machines after downtime

Jiangzhuo Chen chenj at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jul 3 21:13:19 EDT 2005

Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for the quick response. Yes, everything seems fine now.
I fully understand that Linux is a Beta project and I do have copies of my
stuff at some safe place. Just wanted to be able to use the Linux machines
as soon as possible after the downtime. They have been very helpful to
my project and I want to use them every day. (So in some sense, the health
of the Linux project is very important to me, although not vitally
important.) I have always appreciated this project and every member of
Crew that make it possible. Keep up the good work!

Best,
~ Jiangzhuo Chen    ~
~ chenj at ccs.neu.edu ~
~ (617) 373-8340    ~