[Linux-users] Subversion and ~/ scripts?

Andrew Nutter-Upham andynu at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Feb 1 21:23:17 EST 2004

Crew,

I was thinking just now that I would rather like to make a repository out
of my home directory, not all of it of course, but some of it. I've been
experimenting lately with interesting and colorful bash prompts, and it'd
be nice to have in a repository; i could develop something i liked in one
place and it would be available at a single command at all my other locations.

Is there a security or functional problem with the idea? Would such a think
interfere with other checked out modules in lower directories
(~/code/other_module) ?

Thanks,
--
Andy