[Linux-users] there's an /install directory on darkside.

Marc Reichman linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:51:17 -0500

seeming to be leftover from the zlib installation, there's a slack-desc
in the /install directory of darkside. can whoever isntalled the zlib
package please make sure it installed correctly?

i realize that xfree86 comes with its own zlib, when i install 4.2.0
when i get back i'll try to find a patch for their internal zlib.

also i won't be around the first days of classes, so we'll figure out
what to do about linux at the first crew meeting i'm available for,
unless someone wants to have it during the second week of classes *before*
thursday. if not we'll just talk about it at crew

-- -marc