[Linux-users] Crew meeting Wednesday (12:00-1:00): linux this summer

Kevin Falcone linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 19:18:05 -0400

Crew will be holding a meeting Wednesday during the Summer open period
in 129 Cullinane, otherwise known as the pit.

We will be discussing /arch/linux and the base linux installation that
we hope to roll out this quarter.  We have narrowed the installation
down to a stripped slackware, debian, or redhat, with everything
non-critical on the network.  However, discussion is still open.

We may also find time to discuss the new crew webserver and the
growing pryamid of alphas.

-kevin

--
"BUGS: It is not yet possible to change operating system by writing
       to /proc/sys/kernel/ostype."  -- Linux sysctl(2) manpage