[Linux-users] winter maintainer

Marc Reichman linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:20:56 -0500

Guys-

Due to the fact I'm on co-op I'm going to need a winter maintainer for
the linux project. I'll still be able to login remotely and help with
software updates and other random issues, but I'd like someone to
volunteer for any major issues, and to move the images to the lab when
necessary. Preferrably this is someone who "knows their shit" when it
comes to unix/linux and doesn't mind using the time. Also if this
person would continue Linux project crew meetings every so often it
would help to keep the less experienced involved.

I'll resume in the spring quarter again when I'm back in classes.
Thanks.
--
-marc