[Linux-users] Re: Linux-users digest, Vol 1 #59 - 1 msg

Fabio Rojas linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

> FR> Some of the clocks on the linux machines have started
> to drift.
>
> It appears that xntpd is running on darkside, but the
> /etc/ntp.conf
> file doesn't list any servers to sync against.  If
> someone reminds me
> of the name of the box we image from, I'll make the
> necessary change.

Excellent. Just another point. Its not just darkside that's
off. The-wall is off as well. Dunno about the clocks on the
other machines.

=====
"If there is no great glorious end to all this--if nothing we do matters--then all that matters is what we do, 'cause that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today"