[Linux-users] gnome install on berlin

Marc Reichman linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:14:54 -0400

at some point in the next days before our meeting i'm going to start
laying in the groundwork for updates on the gnome install (regarding
the stow problem i discussed at the crew meeting). if you don't know
what i'm talking about, it will be explained on thursday night at our
meeting. the reason i want to jump ahead is so that we can start
'teaching' software compilation using these newer gnome packages as an
example.

I'll keep you posted, and by the way, berlin is the linux box. i would
recommend you use it from time to time and keep the list posted on any
bugs. i'm contemplating setting up a bugzilla type system on mysidia so
we can keep track and prioritize tasks. what does everyone think?

Thanks.

-- -marc