[Linux-users] linux meeting monday at 6.

Marc Reichman linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:41:20 -0400

>From what I've received from a small set of you, it seems like monday
night at 6 will be a good time to have a meeting. Once again I'm
sending this to both lists since it seems not everyone has signed onto
the linux-users list. This will be the _last_ message I send to both
lists. So please, if you're interested on working on the linux project,
subscribe yourself to the linux-users list at
http://lists.ccs.neu.edu.

If there are any problems with Monday at 6, please let me know as soon
as possible as I'd like to get past scheduling issues so we can finally
begin working.

Thanks.

-- -marc