[Linux-users] links

Jonathan J. Hart linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:40:06 -0500 (EST)

> Can we get links installed on the linux boxen? (links.browser.org)  It's a
> nice text-only browser that blows lynx out of the water. (in terms of
> visual usability)  It even supports ssl!  It is also a bit smaller than
> lynx ;)

The latest version of links is now installed on the most recent
image.  This image should be pushed out later today.  fwiw,
/arch/beta/bin/lynx under solaris supports ssl too.  When I use lynx,
thats the one I use.  I just noticed that its not working 100%, but
tweaking of your proxy environment variables (if you have any) should get
you going.

-jon
for crew