[Linux-users] Good job so far..

Jonathan J. Hart linux-users at lists.ccs.neu.edu
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:22:54 -0500 (EST)

Whoops.  I've seen this happen before.  The script (run out of
/etc/rc.d/rc.local) that queries hostbase and writes the config for tkmotd
is touchy.  Hostbase will accept regexps for hostnames.  We need to make
sure that, when querying hosebase, we look for that hostname, and that
hostname only.  In this case, repulse was matching.  repulse is a NT 4 box
in 015.  Passing something like "^pulse$" to hostbase would be best.

-jon