[Larceny-users] Is Larceny abandonware now?

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:05:22 EDT 2022

I have to admit, I was wondering if the professor had, in some sense, left
the world of active development. I saw that he still has a web page at NEU,
so I was feeling a little confused. I guess this means that 64-bit isn't
going to happen :(

I guess I should fork the repo before something untoward happens to it. I
have a surprisingly large collection of historical Scheme interpreters for
pretty much these exact reasons...

- d

--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt