[Larceny-users] Larceny v0.99a1 available for alpha/beta testing

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Mon May 9 08:49:22 EDT 2016

Larceny v0.99 will be released in a couple of weeks.  It will fix
bugs, improve R7RS conformance, and add several new SRFI libraries
while upgrading others.

Version 0.99a1 is available for downloading and alpha/beta testing
from our nightly build page: http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/nightly/
Its core components should be stable and ready to go into the
v0.99 release.  From now until that release, I'll be working on
documentation and improving our implementation of recent SRFIs.

Please let us know if you find problems in version 0.99a1.

Will Clinger