[Larceny-users] apropos for Larceny

KenD Ken.Dickey at Whidbey.com
Fri Jul 1 23:02:30 EDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 19:51:49 -0400 (EDT)
William D Clinger <will at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> KenD

> > Er, how does one import that with/into -r7rs mode?
>
> Like this:
>
> > (import (primitives r5rs:require))
> > (r5rs:require 'apropos)
> > (import (primitives apropos))

Ah!  Much better!!!

I had tried IMPORT and REQUIRE separately in different sessions.

Requiring both forms is not intuitive.

I guess I really need to find time to read more of the documentation.

Oh, and I just found the larceny/lib directory BTW.  Much goodness.

I have habitually cd'd to larceny/src to start searches and did not find apropos in larceny/src/{Lib,Rts,*}.

Thanks for bearing with me.  I really am slow about such things.  At this point you have to consider me a "programming hobbyist"

Cheers,
-KenD