[Larceny-users] user-defined features for cond-expand

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Feb 12 07:23:02 EST 2016

Sven Hartrumpf wrote:

> Many Scheme implementations allow to define a feature for cond-expand, e.g.
> in Chicken, -feature mydebug
> in Bigloo,  -srfi    mydebug
> etc.
>
> How to do this when compiling with Larceny (R7RS)?

That's a good idea, but Larceny doesn't support it.  I'll add that as a
requested enhancement.

Workaround: You can add an otherwise meaningless (but well-formed) library
file to some directory within your library path, and let cond-expand test
whether that library is available.

That's less desirable because it's a global change to your file structure
rather than a command-line option, but it might be the best way to proceed
until Larceny starts to support the suggested enhancement.

Will