[Larceny-users] Use Larceny with Eclipse

Siyuan Ren siyuan.ren at yale.edu
Mon Jan 28 17:37:45 EST 2013

Hi All,

I am new to the Scheme Language and have just started using it for my college's Intro to CompSci class. As I am not familiar with Emacs, I decided to use Eclipse as an IDE. (I learned Java in high school.) I found out this brilliant eclipse plugin that establishes a Scheme working environment. The question now is to configure the command line and the working directory, something I just can't figure out by reading the Larceny manual and googling. Can somebody help me with this?

I am on Mac OS X 10.8 and have installed Larceny to /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib and set LARCENY_ROOT to /usr/local/bin.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Siyuan