[Larceny-users] out of luck again?

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:23:56 EDT 2012

It appears the my hosting provider has upgraded my hardware to run an
x86_64 architecture Linux Kernel 2.6.32.45. Now I have a version of
Larceny 0.96 "fluoridation" that I built back before the change, but
it seems that the FFI is totally non-functional at this point (not a
great surprise). Specifically, when it tries to open any of the
libraries which i currently use in my CGI programs, I get

> dlopen error: /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

If I rebuild Larceny, am I going to be able to heal this trouble? I
have to admit that it seems very unlikely to me.

david
--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt