[Larceny-users] FFI tests not loading

will at ccs.neu.edu will at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jan 16 14:36:29 EST 2011

Patrick Pippen wrote:
> I've been trying to get larceny to run some of the tests that come
> with it in the test directory. Mainly the FFI ones but it seems I am missing
> ffi-load.sch and test.sch.  Where can I get those files?

The test directory should be part of the source distribution:
http://www.larcenists.org/LarcenyReleases/larceny-0.97-src.tar.gz

The test directory isn't part of the binary distributions
because it's fairly big and poorly documented.

test.sch is in the test/Lib directory, although you might
be referring to a different file with the same name.

ffi-load is in lib/Ffi, which is part of both binary and
source distributions.

Will