[Larceny-users] Generating interoperable closures

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:06:34 EDT 2010

Hello all -

I'm looking at doing quite a bit of language protoyping with what are
basically Schemely semantics, and I was wondering just how difficult it is
to generate my own closures that will play correctly with the rest of the
Larceny run-time. Actually, I'm wondering even more if there is a secret
documentation cache somewhere with hints on the interactions between the
compiler and the run-time, because i don't really recall seeing much on that
beyond what is in the ABI/FFI documents.

Basically I'd like to be able to take advantage of the Larceny back-end
optimizations and run-time while putting up a new surface language. Does
anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking, even?

david
--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt