[Larceny-users] Larceny 0.97 crask on Win2K3 server

Felix Klock felixluser at pnkfx.org
Thu Nov 12 06:33:41 EST 2009

David (cc'ing larceny-users)-

On Nov 12, 2009, at 6:13 AM, David Rush wrote:

> I can't get larceny.bin to even start up. The system appears to
> crash right after printing the banner. Subsequently, u$oft tries to
> invoke the VS debugger.
>
> Any suggestions? This is a moderately pressing issue for deploying a
> small piece of server infrastructure...

I am not sure I can get my hands on a copy of Win2K3 server ... I will
try to check about seeing if our systems group has a copy...

In the meantime, you might try one of the wizard runtime options to
get some more information for us.  In particular, --annoy-user *might*
give us a hint as to where things are going wrong.

-Felix