[Larceny-users] Request for implementation

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Thu May 7 22:31:16 EDT 2009

Philippos Apolinarius wrote some kind words and told us
about his machine learning system.  He also suggested:

> I would like to suggest a Gambit-like infix notation for
> Larceny.  It would be great if Larceny team could provide
> complete compatibility with Gambit.

Complete compatibility with Gambit would be too difficult,
but we might eventually be able to consider support for
Gambit's infix notation in some reader modes.  The high
quality of Gambit's documentation makes that possible for
us to consider [1].

Will

[1] http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/doc/gambit-c.html#Scheme-infix-syntax-extension