[Larceny-users] preliminary xlib bindings for Larceny

Felix Klock felixluser at pnkfx.org
Tue Mar 3 14:16:42 EST 2009

Ed-

On Feb 28, 2009, at 9:52 PM, Eduardo Cavazos wrote:

> Anywho, they're good enough to run the test program below.

Fantastic.  I was able to run your test program on my Mac OS X laptop
after I changed the X11 library code path to refer to
   (foreign-file "/usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.dylib")

I may play around with the interface a bit more; for example, it might
be convenient for XQueryResult to return multiple values.  Or maybe
I'll leave that alone.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

-Felix