[Larceny-users] writing values writes the first value only

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Sun Jun 28 07:17:37 EDT 2009

I have written:
> In Larceny revision 6303  the state-set function tests for
> the state vector length to be 7, it its length is actually
> 6.

Sorry, this is a wrong report.  I confused the original file
in  the  reference  implementation  with a  file  I  already
started to modify some time ago.  The chunk of code:

  (if (and (list? external-state)
           (= (length external-state) 7)
           (eq? (car external-state) 'lecuyer-mrg32k3a))

in the function "mrg32k3a-state-set" is correct in Larceny.
--
Marco Maggi