[Larceny-users] writing values writes the first value only

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Wed Jun 3 04:09:11 EDT 2009

Ciao,

  using Larceny checkout 6282 on i686-pc-linux-gnu I see:

(write (values 123 456))
=> 123

while Ikarus raises an  "incorrect number of values returned
to single value context" error, and Ypsilon prints "#<values
123 456>".   Larceny's behaviour is confusing  when WRITE is
used for debugging purposes.  Can something be done?

  I do  not want  to enter a  debate over the  True Semantic
Meaning of things, I just want some help when debugging.

TIA

P.S.  Sorry if  this has been discussed before.   Is there a
way to  search the  mailing list archive  better than  a row
google  search   on  "larceny-users  write   values"?
--
Marco Maggi