[Larceny-users] How to lock down Larceny memory

Felix Klock felixluser at pnkfx.org
Mon Jul 13 15:50:00 EDT 2009

David-

On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:31 PM, David Rush wrote:

> [...] I would be
> happy to test alpha code, assuming that I can transport a bootstrap
> larceny heap image from a 32-bit debian build because I don't have a
> properly configured environment for building Larceny on Win32. Past
> experience leads me to believe that the heaps are fairly portable -
> unless you know better, of course.

Well, if we ask you to help test, I assume we'd hand off win32 heaps
to you to try out...

(I think attempting to directly use a heap built on a linux-x86-host
on a win32-x86-host may lead to some compatibility problems... but
maybe its only a problem if one attempts to use the twobit.heap... I
have not tried to do it in a while.)

-Felix