[Larceny-users] gl: library form and exports

Eduardo Cavazos wayo.cavazos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:22:56 EST 2009

Hello,

The ypsilon 'gl.scm' has a 'library' form.

Again, referring to the work in progress:

     http://proteus.freeshell.org/_gl-larceny-a.scm

you can see that I've commented it out, along with the long list of exports.

My question is, should a proper Larceny ffi library such as this include
the 'library' form? I'm asking because I'm a little confused by the
intersection of R5RS/R6RS/ERR5RS/Larceny. :-) For this library, I'd like
to do "the right thing" for Larceny. I.e. I'd like it to be a showcase
of how to write a Larceny FFI library since I haven't seen any up to
this point.

Thanks!

Ed