[Larceny-users] Exporting 'fields'

Eduardo Cavazos wayo.cavazos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:49:42 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 02:49 -0600, Eduardo Cavazos wrote:

> I have a library which acts as a wrapper around the '(rnrs)' library.
> I.e. it simply re-exports some stuff from rnrs plus some other things.
>
> In the library that I use with Ikarus and Ypsilon, I export 'fields'
> which is used with 'define-record-type'. However, 'fields' isn't
> exported by '(rnrs)' in Larceny.
>
> So... any suggestions for how to write the library portably? Should
> 'fields' be exported by '(rnrs)'?

Aha! From "lib/R6RS/rnrs/records/syntactic.sls" :

(library (rnrs records syntactic (6))

  ; FIXME: should this library define and export auxiliary keywords?

#;
  (export define-record-type fields mutable immutable
          parent protocol sealed opaque nongenerative parent-rtd
          record-type-descriptor record-constructor-descriptor)

So, would you guys consider exporting those?

Ed