[Larceny-users] stdout from larceny

Felix Klock felixluser at pnkfx.org
Sat May 31 10:04:00 EDT 2008

On May 30, 2008, at 9:30 PM, Peter Keller wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 07:27:17PM -0400, William D Clinger wrote:
>>    svn export http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/svn/trunk/larceny_src/lib/R6RS
>
> I tried this and got this:
>
> Linux black > svn export http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/svn/trunk/larceny_src/lib/R6RS
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/trunk/larceny_src/lib/R6RS'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/trunk/larceny_src/lib/R6RS': 302 Found (http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu
> )
>
> I'm not svn literate, but I looked around online, and that error
> message is
> very strange. It failed because it was found? What's that mean?

This is probably my fault; we've shifted the server around a little
behind the scenes recently, and I thought that things worked, but
clearly they do not.

I will try to get the above URL working (although that effort might
not start until next week, and it may be impossible to keep the old
URL in working condition), but I think the appropriate workaround for
now is for you to use the following URL instead

https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/svn/larceny/trunk/larceny_src/lib/R6RS/

The above is using secure https, which older versions of SVN do not
support (e.g. version 1.1.3 seems to dislike it on my home system).
Worse yet, its using https with a self-signed certificate, so you will
probably have to reply to a prompt at some point to accept the
certificate.  But I have now tested that last URL with svn 1.4.4 and
it seems to work.

-Felix