[Larceny-users] stdout from larceny

Ray Racine ray.racine at comcast.net
Thu May 29 19:39:41 EDT 2008

Must be junk from my RL3 stuff.  Just old debugging odds and ends.

The answer is to clean the cruft out of the RL3 code and merge it into
the master branch.

I git rebase on my development branches, in this case 'webserver' which
can be a problem if you are a downstream cloner.  Not to mention the
webserver branch is subject to random destabilization.

Don't see why I can't do that tonight.

Longer term I really need to add some logger/trace library for the RL3
library.