[Larceny-users] Speaking of SQLite

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Sat May 24 14:52:33 EDT 2008

I don't think I have posted this to the list yet, but I have a fairly
complete binding to MySQL for Larceny, along with a macro layer that I
use fairly extensively to hide most of the boilerplate. I've been
holding off because I really wanted to take the abstraction layer a
bit further - like all the way to a record persistence interface, but
it has turned out to be extremely useful as it is currently written.
It's also an extended worked example of Larceny's FFI system. (which
works pretty well, even on Windows :)

Caveat Programmer: This is not R6RS code, but it does run under
larceny 0.96. The module boundaries should be evident from the from
the boundary comments inserted by my own library tool. It does use a
*lot* of Larceny's standard libraries via REQUIRE. And last but not
least, it is entirely undocumented. If there is sufficient interest, I
will put together a more complete package which includes documentation
on my web-site. A quick translation over to R6RS Library format by
someone who is au fait with it would be a great boost in that
direction as well :)

david rush
--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt