[Larceny-users] sqlite3 FFI

Peter Keller psilord at cs.wisc.edu
Sat May 24 22:49:32 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 06:14:29PM -0400, William D Clinger wrote:
> That'd be great.  Larceny does indeed have an FFI,
> which is somewhat documented but not well documented.
> See http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/doc/ and specifically
> http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/doc/user-manual.chunked/ar01s10.html#id2559833

So, after some hacking and getting a basic sqlite3 ffi done for r5rs in
larceny, I've come to realize that functions like (foreign-procedure
...) and friends don't seem to exist at all when running larceny in
-r6rs mode.

Is it even possible to build C interfaces in r6rs libraries in larceny? At
this point, I'm stuck.

Thank you.

-pete