[Larceny-users] No binding available for rtd-accessor in library (rnrs conditions)

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Jul 12 17:21:05 EDT 2008

Martin Rodgers wrote:
> I successfully tested the following code with 3 other R6RS
> implementations, so I'm unhappy to report that Larceny
> complains about a missing binding.

We, however, are happy you reported it.	 Thank you.

You can	fix this bug in	your installation by adding one
line to	lib/R6RS/rnrs/conditions.sls and recompiling the
R6RS runtime as described in step 4 of doc/HOWTO-BUILD
or section 2.3.1 of the current user manual.  See

https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/larceny/ticket/549
https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/larceny/changeset/5640
http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/doc/user-manual.chunked/ar01s02.html#InstallationSection

Will