[Larceny-users] on porting to larceny

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 17:48:17 EST 2008

2008/12/27 Felix Klock <felixluser at pnkfx.org>:
> On Dec 27, 2008, at 4:04 PM, David Rush wrote:

>>> That has been logged as a requested enhancement
>>> (ticket #602).
>>
>> I should probably add this to the ticket, but it's unclear to me how
>> to define this feature in a way that doesn't (pardon my failing
>> imagination) suck.
>>
> I thought this too.  But then I read the text of ticket #602; I thought
> Will's proposal there made sense.

yup. it's the only way that makes sense. I hadn't read it yet. but now i have.

but i was also curious about the interaction of R6RS with srfi-0,
which I have been using for *years* to resolve exactly this kind of
issue.

david
--
who is typing with just one hand and can;t coordinate the shift key properly...