[Larceny-users] recursive lists and C-c problems

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:15:34 EST 2008

David Van Horn wrote:
> Are you just waiting for SRFI 97 to go final?

I have also been waiting for the end of the semester
so I'd have time to work on v0.97 again.  With the
end of the semester upon us, I'm just waiting to see
whether there will be any further changes to SRFI 97
before I start to implement the libraries it proposes.

I don't expect to implement all of those legacy SRFIs
for v0.97, but I do expect to implement SRFI 38 because
we have had multiple requests for it, and because I can
easily produce a completely portable version of it from
my reference implementation of get-datum [1].

Will

[1] http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/will/R6RS/