[Larceny-users] recursive lists and C-c problems

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Sun Dec 7 15:15:51 EST 2008

Ciao,

  I am new to Larceny (10 minutes) taking a look at
larceny-0.963-bin-native-ia32-linux86) and I see
that this script goes into an endless loop:

(import (rnrs)
  (rnrs mutable-pairs (6)))

(write (let ((v '(1 #f)))
	 (set-car! (cdr v) v)
	 v))
(newline)

when run with "scheme-script". Ikarus and the last
Ypsilon do not, so I wonder why Larceny chooses to
fill my terminal with "(1" until I hit Control-c. :)

After hitting C-c, I see that the debugger is here
and I can exit it with "q". And I am left with a prompt?
Does it mean that I am forbidden to create a set[ug]id
script with Larceny?

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"