[Larceny-users] Some fixnum operators missing in the Larceny heap.

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Oct 28 19:48:33 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info and bug report, Ray.

Ray Racine wrote:
> Not all of the fx? operators seem to be present.  Its the comparison ops
> I was looking for.

The fixnum comparison ops are present in my builds,
and were implemented in such a way that they should
be present in all varieties of Larceny without any
further effort on my part.

Note that the procedure names you were using are not
the R6RS names we intend to support.

Will

$ ./larceny
Larceny v0.94 "Doomsday Device" (Oct 16 2007 21:39:57, precise:Linux:unified)
larceny.heap, built on Sun Oct 28 19:38:10 EDT 2007

> fixnum?
#<PROCEDURE fixnum?>

> fx+
#<PROCEDURE fx+>

> fx-
#<PROCEDURE fx->

> fx--      ; note that this is not an R6RS procedure

Error: Undefined global variable "fx--".
Entering debugger; type "?" for help.
debug> q

> fx*
#<PROCEDURE fx*>