[Larceny-users] ERR5RS Default Record Printer

Ray Racine ray.racine at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 13:59:44 EST 2007

If ERR5RS records do not have a defined method for defining a default
printer (someone please point me in the right direction if they do) then
shouldn't they?

Being able to define a default printer to a ERR5RS record seems a
desirable feature to standardize.

Just wondering if this was an ERR5RS record design oversight or a
conscious decision?

On another note, I am porting foreign-ctools.sch to ERR5RS library and
am going over it and doing some testing this morning.  I'll post it
shortly.

Ray