[Larceny-users] command-line bug

Felix felixluser at pnkfx.org
Fri Nov 9 09:28:32 EST 2007

Tom-

On Nov 9, 2007, at 5:50 AM, Tom Gordon wrote:

> Is this the right channel for reporting Larceny bugs?

The mailing list is one appropriate channel for reporting Larceny
bugs (especially ones like yours that other users are likely to
encounter).

Another channel that we welcome you to use is to file a ticket on our
Trac database:

http://larceny.ccs.neu.edu/trac

(It does require a log in, due to ticket spammers, but you do not
need your own user account; a shared username and password for our
users are prominently featured on the web page at the URL above.)

-Felix