[Larceny-users] 1-argument record-mutator

William D Clinger will at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:22:26 EDT 2007

Does anyone use the 1-argument record-mutator procedure
that's present in the top-level environment of Larceny
v0.93?

The reason I'm asking is that I have discovered, to my
vast amazement, that Larceny's traditional record system
can coexist with the draft R6RS record system, albeit
with some overloading of procedures and the concomitant
degradation of error checking.  I could overload the
record-mutator procedure if someone is using it and
doesn't want to convert, but I'd prefer to replace it
with the draft R6RS 2-argument record-mutator procedure.

Will