[Larceny-users] speculation about R6RS and Larceny

TJ tjay.dreaming at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:39:55 EST 2007

On 3/6/07, William D Clinger <will at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> > But perhaps that discussion would be better carried out in the
> > r6rs list...
>
> Yes, if your goal is to influence the R6RS.  If
> your goal is to discuss the future of Larceny
> with other users of Larceny, then this is the
> right place.

Actually, my goal is to ascertain whether I will be able to bend
Larceny enough to use as my primary platform, so this is the list to
be on ;-) Basically I need full object-orientation (non-oo scheme
procs should also be wrapped under an oo layer, if applicable). Am
looking at the Xerox TinyCLOS code to see if I can use it in Larceny.

TJ