[Larceny-users] Larceny-x86-iasn on Win32 & FFI

david rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:42:21 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm *really* excited about the native x86 codegen in Larceny along
with the fact that it appears to work under Windows. So my *next*
question has to do with interfacing to native Windows libraries - is
anyone doing it and is the FFI basically the same as it was under
Unix?

And as much as I'm chuffed over the .NET run-time, I really want to
use the native code system to synthesize sound in real-time (e.g. the
way CSound and PureData do it) - somehow I don't think that .NET will
be up to the computational load.

david
--
Once you label me, you negate me