[Larceny-users] Assertion failed in stats_stop_timer

Sven.Hartrumpf at FernUni-Hagen.de Sven.Hartrumpf at FernUni-Hagen.de
Mon Feb 19 03:28:46 EST 2007

Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:03:34 -0500, will wrote:

> > Larceny Panic: Sys/stats.c;292: Assertion failed
> Another possibility is that some bug I don't know
> about is setting the timer to 0.  It would help to
> know whether and how you are trying to use the timers
> (which may be used implicitly by run-benchmark, et
> cetera).  In particular, are you using deeply nested
> calls to run-benchmark or something similar?

I am only using Larceny's time function once for the top-level
call of my long running program; about Larceny's timers I don't
know anything :-) I have removed the use of 'time' and now I test
whether the error occurs again (this might take some days).

Ciao
Sven