[Larceny-users] R6RS in Larceny

Ray Racine rracine at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 12 20:31:03 EST 2007

Changes were (as best I can recall while watching 24):
	- Parameterize changes.
	- define-struct to explicit larceny records
	- misc
	- for some reason the scoping is not working
(let () <internal defines> ...
body)

I changed it to (begin () ...)

File attached.  No other files from AVT's download required any changes.

I've mulled over a few how-to approaches on doing a deeper integration
but lack the chops to pick 'the' way from a number of 'a' ways.