[Larceny-users] Port of define-c-info to a syntax-case macro in a library.

Ray Racine ray.racine at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 23:48:27 EST 2007

FYI if anyone else has a use for it ...

I ported Larceny's R5RS explicit renaming lib/Standard/define-c-info to
work as a Larceny ERR5RS libraries, syntax-case macro.

Its is not 100% compatible.   For example, includes are strings and not
identifiers.[1]

http://squire.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squire/trunk/src/scheme/ffi/foreign-ctools.scm?revision=58&view=markup

Tested only in the sense that the following works.

http://squire.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squire/trunk/src/scheme/io/epoll.scm?view=markup

--> Larceny "First Safety" continues to exceed expectations. <--

Thanks guys,

Ray

[1] Could be done I think, but would require the user to define the
identifier in a separate library and then do an import for expansion.