[Cs5500] All the best for the future

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:14:25 EST 2011

This is fun to do student and faculty evaluations in the open. But the
university administration also needs numbers: Please go to myneu and do
your TRACE evaluations
today for CS5500.

If all of you do the TRACE evaluations, I will get a little gift! I
appreciate your support one more time.

Thank you for not only being good software developers and managers but also
engaging in the learning process of our undergraduates.

-- Karl